GTA Online players can once again get a free Podium Vehicle this week, thanks to the latest update. By visiting The Diamond Casino & Resort and trying their luck on the Lucky Wheel, players have the opportunity to get a brand-new Progen T20 free of cost.
The automobile is a two-seater civilian hypercar that has been featured in the game since the release of the III-Gotten Gains Part 2 update. However, with so many discounts and Black Friday deals available this week in the game, one might wonder if the Progen T20 is worth trying to get. To help answer this question, let’s learn all there is to know about the vehicle.
Is it worth getting Progen T20 in 2022 in GTA Online?
Progen T20 is one of the fastest Superclass vehicles in GTA Online. It boasts an incredibly fast acceleration and can reach a staggering speed of 122.25 mph (196.74 km/h) with a full-performance upgrade. It has a record lap time of 1:01.287, as tested by Broughy1322.
The car features impressive handling that allows players to transition between different lanes and terrain very smoothly. This vehicle is useful for most races or getting away in case of any unwanted situation in the game.
The car is always recommended to be purchased in GTA Online, and since it is available as a Podium Vehicle this week, players should definitely grab it for free.
Progen T20 in GTA Online: Design and more
The Progen T20 is a Superclass vehicle in GTA Online that takes inspiration from various real-life cars for its different parts:
- McLaren P1 – Overall body design, curved hood, rear lights, fascia, guards, butterfly doors, and spoilers
- McLaren 12C – Front bumper and headlamps
- Falcon F7 – Front design
- Ferrari 488 GTB – Rear diffuser and exhaust
Its visual appearance consists of the following features, giving it a more modern, sleek, and aggressive look:
- The carbon-fiber splitter in the lower bumper area
- H-shaped separation in the area
- Central Grills
- Outer intakes
- Slightly curved front quarters
- Modern strips with five vertical LED-like lamps
- Chrome-detailed circular lamps
- Triangular-shaped turn signals
- Unique detail on the hood
- Central front intakes
- Silver-colored manufacturer logo on the bonnet
- Concave shapes on the doors
- Open vents on the front arches
- Small vertical fins
- Small side skirts with extra fins at both ends
- Butterfly doors with a mix of scissor rotations
- Rear-view mirror shells
- Carbon-fiber support
- Black trim around the windows
- Carbon-fiber finish rear-quarter panels
- Carbon roof panel
- Aluminum-covered four curved vents
- Glass cover above the engine’s manifolds
- Carbon-fiber textures
- Six vents on the sides
- Silver badging on the cabin separation with the manufacturer’s name
- Small upper vents in the outer-rear areas
- Functional mechanical spoiler
- Carbon-fiber rear section
- Dual exit vents on each side
- License plate in the center
- Curved tail lamps with red strips and small reverse/turn lamps
- Additional exit vents
- Circular exhaust tips on the inner side of the vents
- Large carbon-fiber diffuser with six blades
- LED F1-style brake light
- Carbon-plated underside
- Exposed gearbox/diffuser
The vehicle’s interior is inspired by the Comet, especially the design choice involving blue dials, radio sets, and air-con units with carbon-fiber details.
When it comes to performance, the T20 runs on a powerful V8 engine combined with a six-speed gearbox in an AWD layout. Players can normally purchase the vehicle from Legendary Motorsport for a price of $2,200,000.